Petha Tea Cake
8-10 pieces of Haldiram’s Kesar Anguri Petha
4 tbsp refined flour (maida)
¾ cup butter
½ cup condensed milk
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp chopped mixed nuts
1/3 cup of Milk
Icing sugar for dusting
- Take 8-10 pieces of Haldiram’s Kesar Anguri Petha chop each piece into tiny small pieces
- Take a separate bowl to make the batter. Add ¾ cup of butter add ½ cup condensed milk and mix well
- Add 4 tbsp of refined flour (maida) & 1 tsp of baking powder to the mixture. Follow it up by adding ½ tsp of vanilla essence, 2 tbsp chopped mixed nuts & add chopped Haldiram's Kesar Anguri Petha gently mix all the ingredients.
- Add 1/3 cup of milk mix well and put the mixture into a cake mold. Gently tap the mold till the mixture is evenly spread inside it.
- Put the mold into the oven at 180 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Once out of the oven remove the cake from the mold and slice it into a shape of your choice.
- Dust icing sugar over the slices (optional) and the cake is ready to serve.