Gulab Jamun Cheesecake
Posted by: Haldiram's Nagpur | Apr 24, 2020
6-7 Haldiram’s Gulab Jamuns
5-6 cookies, crushed
½ cup butter
1 cup cream cheese
½ cup hung yogurt
¼ Cup condensed milk
2 tbsp vegetarian gelatin
1 tbsp saffron milk
Chopped pistas, whipped cream & strawberry compote for garnishing
- Crush the cookies. Melt butter and add it to the crushed biscuits in a bowl and mix. Line a spring bottom tin with this mixture, press lightly and refrigerate to set.
- Melt the veg gelatin in ¼ cup hot water till well dissolved.
- Blend together cream cheese, hung yogurt, condensed milk and veg gelatin and blend till smooth. Add saffron milk
- Take out the spring bottom tin. Spread the Haldiram’s Gulab Jamuns over the biscuit layer and pour the cream-yogurt mixture over it. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or till set.
- Serve garnished with chopped pistachios, whipped cream & strawberry compote.