60 gms Haldiram’s Kettle Chips
½ tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
½ tsp red chili flakes
2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
A large pinch of dried oregano
7-8 fresh basil leaves
½ small green zucchini
½ small yellow zucchini
8-10 button mushrooms
8-10 broccoli florets
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
1 cup milk
25 gms parmesan cheese
25 gms cheddar cheese
Chopped fresh parsely for garnishing
- Heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a pan add 1 tbsp of chopped garlic & ½ tsp red chilli flakes after a quick stir add 2 medium chopped tomatoes. Add salt and black pepper according to taste.
- Add a large pinch of oregano, 7-8 basil leaves (this is optional) then let the mixture cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ½ small green zucchini, ½ small yellow zucchini, 8-10 button mushrooms, 8-10 broccoli florets & stir well. Let the mixture come to a good boil and remove the pan from the gas. Remember not to overcook the vegetables
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a fresh pan, add 1 tbsp refined flour (maida) stir and then add 1 cup of milk. Stir till mixture thickens. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Once the sauce becomes thick turn of the gas off the heat and add 25 gms grated parmesan cheese & 25 gms grated cheddar cheese to the mixture. Remember to keep the gas of as the cheese does not have to be melted just mixed.
- In a baking bowl add 2 layers of Haldiram’s Kettle Chips at the bottom followed by the vegetable mixtures and then the cheese sauce. Repeat the layering and grate some parmesan & cheddar cheese on the top.
- Put the bowl into the oven at about 200 degrees centigrade till the top layer starts bubbling
- Once ready take it out of the oven garnish with chopped parsley. Dish is ready to eat.