Bhujia Tamatar Ki Sabzi
Posted by: Haldiram's Nagpur | Apr 24, 2020
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp garlic, chopped
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander
¼ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
Salt to taste
¼ cup Haldiram’s Bhujia + for garnishing
½ tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter and add garlic sauté for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and mix well. Add turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, chilli powder. Mix well, cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt, mix well and cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and Haldiram’s Bhujia and mix well.
- Plate it garnishes with Haldiram’s Bhujia and serve hot.