Baked Rasgulla Custard
Posted by: Haldiram's Nagpur | Apr 24, 2020
12 pieces Haldiram’s Rasgulla
3 ½ cups milk
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp saffron milk
½ cup grated khoya
2 tbsp cornflour
Sliced pistachio for garnishing
- Heat Milk add fresh cream and sugar. Boil for a while stirring continuously.
- Add vanilla essence, saffron milk and khoya and let it simmer for a while.
- Make a slurry of corn flour with milk and add to the boiling mixture. Stir continuously to avoid any lumps.
- Take out Haldiram's Rasgullas from the tin. Remove the syrup as much as possible without breaking the rasgullas.
- Pour the custard in the baking dish. Arrange the rasgullas and bake for 10 mins at 180 degrees.
- Take out garnish with pistachios and serve hot or chilled.