24 puris from Haldiram’sPanipuri kit
25 gms cheddar cheese
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
1 1/3 cups milk
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
½ tsp red chili flakes
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
Salt to taste
4-6 fresh basil leaves
Crushed fresh black peppercorns to taste
½ cup chopped mixed bell peppers
½ tbsp finely chopped jalapenos
½ tsp dried oregano
2 tbsp boiled sweet corn kernels
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Micro green for garnish
• White Sauce: Heat butter sauté flour. When golden brown in color add milk, salt & pepper & whisk so no lumps are formed. Add grated cheese.
• Red Sauce: Heat butter add garlic and tomatoes. Add salt & pepper. Sauté. Add basil leaves.
• Mix both the sauces and churn in a mixer to get a smooth consistency sauce.
• For filling: Mix sweet corn, bell peppers, jalapeno and mix. Add chilli powder, chilli flakes, oregano and salt and mix well.
• Top Haldiram'sPuris with the prepared mixture and garnish with micro green.
• Serve with cheese sauce.