Soya Stick Aloo Tikki
4 medium potatoes boiled
1 tsp coarsely crushed coriander Seeds
1/2 tsp roasted cumin (jeera) powder
½ tsp green chilies, finely chopped
½ tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp chopped fresh mint leaves
1 tsp chopped green spring onion greens
1 tbsp corn flour
2 ¼ cups Haldiram’s Soya Sticks
Salt to taste
A pinch chaat masala
Oil for shallow-frying
Fresh dill leaves for garnishing
Mixed micro greens as required
Radish slices for topping
• Mash the boiled potatoes. Add Coriander seeds, Jeera powder, green chilies, ginger, mint, spring onions, corn flour, toasted sesame, raisins.
• Crush Haldiram's Soya Sticks and add to potato mixture. Add salt and chaat masala. Mix.
• Divide the dough into equal portions, shape into tikkis.
• Coarsely crush remaining Haldirams Soya Sticks. Press the tikki in the Haldiram's Soya Stick mixture lightly to coat and give a crunchy texture.
• Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Shallow-fry the tikkis until golden-brown and crisp on both sides.
• Garnish with dill leaves
• Serve with micro greens tossed in Haldiram's Soya Stick mixture.