4 medium potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed
150 grams Haldiram’sBoondi
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
1 cup milk
50 grams grated cheese
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp chopped ginger
½ tsp finely chopped green chilies
½ tsp roasted cumin (jeera) powder
A pinch chaat masala
Oil for deep frying
Coriander sprigs for garnishing
• Heat butter in another non-stick pan. Add flour and sauté on low heat for 2 minutes, add milk stirring continuously to ensure that there are no lumps. Cook till it thickens.
• Add grated cheese and keep whisking for another 2-3 minutes. Switch off heat.
• Heat oil in a deep nonstick pan.
• Add boiled mashed potatoes, half Haldiram'sBoondi, jeera, chaat masala and mix it in the sauce. Leave in fridge for ½ hour. Make balls out of it and crust them with the remaining whole Haldiram'sBoondi.
• Deep fry the croquettes and serve with tomato ketchup.