Baked Rasgulla Custard
12 pieces Haldiram’sRasgulla
3 ½ cups milk
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp refined flour (maida)
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp saffron milk
½ cup grated khoya
2 tbsp cornflour
Sliced pistachio for garnishing
• Heat Milk add fresh cream and sugar. Boil for a while stirring continuously.
• Add vanilla essence, saffron milk and khoya and let it simmer for a while.
• Make a slurry of cornflour with milk and add to the boiling mixture. Stir continuously to avoid any lumps.
• Take out Haldiram'sRasgullas from the tin. Remove the syrup as much as possible without breaking the rasgullas.
• Pour the custard in the baking dish. Arrange the rasgullas and bake for 10 mins at 180 degrees.
• Take out garnish with pistachios and serve hot or chilled.